California Connect provides telephone communication access for Californians with hearing, visions, cognitive, mobility, and speech-related disabilities. We supp
ort marketing services for the Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program, within the State of California Public Utilities Commission.
The problem: The Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program aimed to enhance awareness and participation among California residents who have hearing, vision, cognitive, mobility, and speech-related disabilities. They needed a comprehensive marketing strategy to connect with their target audience effectively.
The solution: Our objective was clear: to increase awareness of, and participation in, the Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program. To achieve this, we employed a multi-channel marketing approach that leveraged various advertising channels, including broadcast (TV and radio), print, mass media, non-mass media, social media, digital campaigns, and the web. Here’s how we approached the challenge:
- Utilize Diverse Advertising Channels: We strategically utilized a wide range of advertising channels to maximize outreach and engagement.
- Create Engaging Deliverables: Our team produced video commercials, digital ads, and maintained continuous organic social media advertising and engagement to connect with the audience effectively.
Deliverables: Video commercials, digital ads, and continuous organic social media advertising and engagement
Results: Our efforts yielded impressive results, demonstrating our ability to recommend effective messaging strategies through various communication vehicles, including the EDD’s social media channels.
Social Media Advertising
- Reached 1.86 million individuals via social media advertising
- Increased website visitors by 38,331
- Achieved 1,853 conversions
- Improved search keyword rankings for 99 terms
- Grew social media audience by 9,054
- Achieved a remarkable 26,400% increase in social media audience engagement
- Generated 15,796 clicks through paid digital advertising
- Achieved a total of 2.48 million impressions through paid digital advertising
- Reached 716,980 individuals through paid digital advertising
Testimonial: “We worked with dozanü as our subcontracted marketing agency for the California Public Utilities Commission’s Deaf & Disabled Telecommunications Program toward our goal of increasing awareness through a multi-channel marketing approach. Our needs span across different types of content management from digital & static information to videos that show authenticity and appropriate representation — all delivered by dozanü in the highest quality no matter the type of content. We needed some video assets to portray our excellent customer service resources and dozanü was able to execute a full production seamlessly to create the videos. In addition, dozanü is tasked with executing awareness through organic social media management, PPC management through Social Media and Search Engines along with some website SEO management. This partnership has proven to be successful with dozanü’s expertise and ease of managing over $15K of monthly ad spend budget and engaging with a specialized market of people with disabilities. dozanü is a partner that you can trust and they’re fun to work with as well.” – Waymon Hudson, Marketing Director, CSD (Prime Contract Holder)
This case study exemplifies our ability to develop and execute highly effective outreach campaigns that align with our clients’ goals and leverage a variety of communication channels, including social media, to achieve impactful results.